As part of our ongoing efforts to deliver outstanding value- added service and support to our customers, Jergens is proud to announce the launch of a brand new website at www.jergensinc.com.
We wantto be your #1 source for workholding, lifting and specialty fastener products...but we also want to be your #1 source for information to help you stay lean and profitable. This new website was designed to be a user-friendly resource, giving you instant access to a wide variety of information in one convenient place.
For those of you who already use our website to check stock and price, or order Jergens products, you’ll now have enhanced abilities to do so. You’ll also find comprehensive product information including technical specs, line/CAD drawings and product literature, but there are also some convenient new tools and features for you:
- A new, user-friendly interface that saves you time and effort. All information related to a specific product (technical specs, PDFs, part numbers, related products, line drawings) is now available on the product detail pages.
- Interactive Kwik-Lok™ Pin Selector to choose the right size and style for your particular application
- Rich, solution-based content for a wide variety of industry applications. New animations, FAQ, glossaries, case studies, application information and much more is available.
- Cost-saving calculators give you the opportunity to use your own information to calculate how much money products like our Ball Lock™ or ZPS Quick Change Fixturing systems can save
- Additional resources, including a self-service video library and a competitor part number conversion program
- Helpful insights on industry trends and lean manufacturing in the very blog you're reading right now.
We welcome you to visit us at www.jergensinc.com and check back often for updates, or subscribe to this blog by clicking the RSS tab at the top of this page.
Be sure and let us know what you think about the new site...your feedback is important to us. We’ll try to incorporate any suggetions you have into future improvements.
Sean Stapulionis, General Manager